December

December was quite the whirlwind. At the beginning of the month, B was sick with an ear infection, I took her to immediate care in Avon after church. The doctor told me if she has another one I needed to talk to her pediatrician about possible tubes. That is certainly not something we want to do.

About a week after B's trip to immediate care, Isaac woke up from his nap complaining that his ear hurt, so I took him to immediate care and he received antibiotics too. Just after that,  B developed a deep, nasty cough and runny nose. 

On the 16th, Isaac has his Christmas performance at his preschool. It worked out so well, I was already off work because I was having surgery that same day at 1:00 p.m. in Danville. We all went to his preschool and it was such a sweet event. The kids sang quite a few songs and he even danced and rocked out to a few of them. It was so cute! I'm so glad I was able to be there. 

After leaving his preschool, Mom and Dad took Brooke and Eric took me to the hospital. I had gallbladder surgery; the doctor took it out in hopes that the pain/discomfort I've been having for over a year would go away. I am not thrilled to report that the problem has not really gone away. I still feel bad; some of the discomfort is even different than before. So, not sure about that. Recovery wasn't too bad; just a few bumps along the way. I wasn't able to pick up Brooke for a few weeks and she was not very understanding; which makes sense, she's only two after all. 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome 2020!

Snow Day...Let's Play!

Happy Birthday Brooke!